Monday, October 31, 2011

Al Madinah al Munawwarrah


The Dream of Shaykh Osama bin Laden (may Allah have mercy on him) Translated by Ansarullah blog’s English Team
This incident was narrated to me by a student of knowledge who spent more than 20 years in the company of scholars acquiring knowledge. He told me about a dream that Shaykh Osama bin Laden had when he was 9 years old, which indicated that Allah swt was preparing Shaykh Osama bin Laden, may Allah have mercy on him, since childhood, for battles against the Crusaders. He told me that once he was sitting with a companion and discussing the deplorable condition of the Ummah but that all the incidents taking place in the Muslim Ummah are going according to Allah’s plan and that it is certain that the victory of Allah the Almighty will come. He will surely send a Leader and a Guide from amongst our Ummah who will deliver the humiliated and pitiful Ummah to the enlightened path of ascent and loftiness. We started thinking that who could be such a person! Immediately, the thought of Shaykh Osama bin Laden came to our minds, since he has made innumerable sacrifices for the sake of the Ummah. On this, my companion smiled and said, “I will narrate to you a dream of Shaykh Osama bin Laden; you will be pleased to hear it, and your love for the mujahideen will only increase.” He said, “I was in al-Madinah al-Munawwarah at the house of a Scholar who used to lecture at the Prophet’s masjid. We had just arrived at his house when someone knocked on the door. The Shaykh returned with a person of luminous and honorable appearance who was about 80 years old. “The host welcomed him and requested the Tafsir of a few verses from the Qur’an. We quietly listened to him while the guest Shaykh recited a few verses, and then he gave the Tafsir of those verses. By Allah, I had studied a number of Tafsirs, but that Shaykh was a sea of knowledge. When he completed his lesson, the host invited him for a meal, but he declined politely, and we came to understand that he was fasting. “Eventually, the guest asked for permission to leave, but the host insisted, 'Until you narrate to us the dream of Shaykh Osama bin Laden once more, you will not get the permission to leave.' “The Shaykh smiled and asked, 'The dream that Shaykh Osama bin Laden had when he was 9 years old?' The host replied in the affirmative. “This is how that Shaykh narrated the incident: “'I was a close friend of Muhammed bin Laden, the father of Osama bin Laden. Many times I would be in his company. And many times, I used to visit his house regarding work related to construction. During the discussions, our talk would be disturbed by the playing of his children, and then he would ask them to go out and play. “'But I was surprised to see that he would always ask one particular son to sit beside him. I asked him, “Why don’t you let this son of yours to play with his other brothers? Is he sick?” “'Mohammed bin Laden smiled and said, “No, there something special about this son of mine.”' “'When I asked his name, he said, “His name is Osama, and he is 9 years old. Let me share with you something strange which happened a few days ago. My son woke me up few minutes before the morning prayer and told me, 'Dear father, I want to tell you about a dream that I had.' I thought he must have had a nightmare. I made ablution and took him along with me to Masjid. “'“On the way, he told me, 'In the dream, I saw myself in a huge, flat area. I saw an army mounted on white horses moving towards me. All of them were wearing black turbans. One of the horsemen, who had shiny eyes, came up to me and asked me, “Are you Osama bin Muhammed bin Laden?” I replied, “Yes.” He then asked me again, “Are you Osama bin Muhammed bin Laden?” I again replied, “Yes, that is me.” He again asked, “Are you Osama bin Muhammed bin Laden?” Then I said, “By Allah, I am Osama bin Laden.” He moved a flag towards me and said, “Hand this flag over to Imam Mahdi Muhammad bin Abdullah at the gates of Al-Quds.” I took the flag from him, and I saw that the army started marching behind me.' “'Muhammed bin Laden said, “I was surprised at that but, due to business at work, I forgot about the dream. The next morning, he woke me up just before the morning prayer and narrated the same dream. The same thing happened on the third morning also. Now, I began to worry for my son. I decided to take him with me to a knowledgeable person who can interpret dreams. “'“Accordingly, I took Osama to a person of knowledge and informed him about the whole incident. He looked at us with surprise and asked, 'Is this your same son who had the dream?' I said, 'Yes.” He kept staring at Osama for some time. My concern multiplied. He comforted me and said, 'I will ask you a few questions. I am sure that you will answer them truthfully.' “'“He asked Osama, 'Son, do you remember anything about that flag which that horseman gave you?' Osama replied, 'Yes, I remember it.' “'“He asked him, 'Can you describe it, how it was?' “'“Osama said, 'It was similar to the flag of Saudi Arabia, but its color was not green but black, and there was something written on it in white color.' “'“He then put the next question to Osama, 'Did you ever see yourself also fighting?' Osama replied, 'I commonly see such dreams.' He then asked Osama to go out of the room and do recitation of the Qur’an. “'“Then that person of knowledge turned towards me and asked, 'Where is your ancestry from?' “'“I replied from Hadramawt in Yemen. Then, he asked me to tell him something about my tribe. I replied that we are related to the tribe of Shanwah which is a Qahtani tribe from Yemen. He then cried out the Takbir loudly and called in Osama and kissed him while crying. He also said that the signs of the hour are near. “'“'O Muhammed bin Laden, this son of yours will prepare an army for Imam Mahdi and for the sake of protecting his religion, he will migrate to the region of Khurasan. O Osama ! Blessed is he who will do Jihad by your side and undone and disappointed be he who leaves you alone and fights against you.'”'” wasalaamualaikum
__________________
Verily, Allah has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allah's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. It is a promise in truth which is binding on Him in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) and the Quran. And who is truer to his covenant than Allah? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success- Surah Taubah, Verse 111

1 comment:

  1. It does you no good to have so much hatred in your heart. Don't you know that the quran is being discredited in more and more ways all the time? Nobody has been able to refute this new evidence against the quran

    The inimitability claim has also recently been dealt a decisive blow (see near end for the Adam argument).

    More and more such holes are being found.

    Time to let go and learn to love people different to you so you can be happy.

    ReplyDelete