Friday, March 4, 2011

When Death Becomes a Wedding إبتسامة شهيد | Qur'an | Muhammad Al-Luhaidan


I want to kiss you
I long for you
I wish to smell that fragrance
That fragrance of yours…
Do you want me too?
I only have a small dowry for you…
Ive heard that your wali…
Your wali is cold, and unbending
And the way there, to where you stay
It is hard to travel upon…
I don’t want much from you
I just ask Allah for pure intentions…
Purify me, my Lord
Even if it takes the fire of this world
I want her hand
I want it…
My Lord, can you take me there?
I want to be there…
They say…
They say it takes only a pinch
She might hurt a little…
But I want that for Your sake
Will it cost much for the feast?
We don’t need much…
One Sacrifice will do
O Wife, I am ready for you!
Not many long for you
But a few are jealous…
Love me, that is all I ask
Come to me
Come to me,
Death.

AsadAllah

2 comments:

  1. assalamualaikum...
    Subhanallah....
    man sa'alallaha asy-syahadata bi sidqin ballaghahullahullahu manazila asy-syuhadaa' wa in mata ala firasyihi.. (Al-Hadeeth..)
    barakallah fiekum

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa illaak please make dua for the imprisoned brother who wrote this may Allah free him soon ameen

    ReplyDelete