Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Imanda Amalia RA) Shaheed insha'Allah

Imanda Amalia Had Witnessed The Miracle Of Jihad In Palestine


During her lifetime, almarhumah (the late) Imanda Amalia ever shared her experience when she was working in Jabaliya, Palestine, in July 2010. The invaluable experience was also shared through the Facebook group owned byScience of Universe, Thursday (3/2/2011).

Below is the documentation (trans.) by Imanda Amalia from the Gaza Strip:



SubhanALLAH..... SubhanALLAH... SubhanALLAH...

Only those words came out from my mouth when I witnessed the incident that I could hardly believe.

This morning, after the dawn prayer, I was greeting my friends and loved ones through the 'online chatting'. Suddenly I got assigned to go to al-Awda Maternity Hospital for a surgery. About 2 km from the Mess.


In my journey to get there, I saw boys running around with stones in their hands. Aaaaaahhh another intifadhah, it was still morning and they have already attempted to chase away with stones those thieves who steal their homeland.....

Initially, I noticed the soldiers were rather unresponsive, trying to avoid, but suddenly they pointed their guns at the children.

They all ran away trying to save themselves while continuing to throw stones at the soldiers.

SubhanALLAH....

Suddenly, I saw a large white veil surrounding those children... like a layer of white haze forming into a dome that protects the children. Their distance was so close to the soldiers who pursued them, but it was as if the soldiers were not able to see them and losing their directions. While those children were not touched by the bullets at all.

My body was shaking witnessing the wonders that happened in front of my eyes. I asked our driver, Abdullah, whether he also saw that hijab?

“ Yes Doc, God always give the hand here.... “ ALLAHu Akbar ... ALLAHu akbar..... I was speechless, my bodies trembling..... I personally saw it, I personally saw the work of His power. SubhanALLAH ............"

No comments:

Post a Comment