Tuesday, December 27, 2011

DEFENDER OF THE LANDS: Cries to the People of Honor

DEFENDER OF THE LANDS: Cries to the People of Honor: Cries to the People of Honor

How can a heart be at rest and smile with joy, when it knows that such a beloved one is behind bars , pierced by oppression and hostility.

My hair turns grey each day *** I see an aunt in bonds
It pains me that she is suffering injustice *** and I am unable to rescue her




5-60eb57effd.jpgHow can a heart be at rest and smile with joy, when it knows that a most beloved one is behind bars, pierced by oppression and hostility!
My hair turns gray each day *** I see an aunt in (bonds)
It pains me that she is suffering injustice *** and I am unable to rescue herHow can a heart be at rest and smile with joy, when it knows that a most beloved one is behind bars, pierced by oppression and hostility!
My hair turns gray each day *** I see an aunt in (bonds)It pains me that she is suffering injustice *** and I am unable to rescue her

No comments:

Post a Comment